COVID-19 Health & Safety Precautions
Pub 212 takes the health and safety of our guests and employees seriously. As a result, and in collaboration with the Oregon State Health Authority and the Center for Disease Control, we have implemented the following safety practices:
· Masks are required for all staff.
· Masks are required for guests when not eating or drinking.
· High touch areas sanitized every hour.
· Tables and booths sanitized after each use.
· Menus sanitized after each use.
· Poker machines sanitized after each use.
· Limited seating and social distancing measures that comply with State requirements are in place.
· Online food ordering and to-go options available.
More information regarding State safety requirements and COVID-19 resources click here.